My Photo
Name:
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

I'm on a journey. I know where I'm going but not how I'll get there. Its a mystery only God knows...and isn't telling.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

A Special Day for a Special Friend

Most of the time I blog it seems to be about me and my feelings, questions, struggles, etc. I get tunnel vision and forget others have their own difficult issues that they are dealing with now or have dealt with in the past.

Today, I want to focus on a very special person in my life who had a very difficult time as a young adult and worked hard to find a way out of the nightmare in which she found herself. To say that it was a life and death struggle would be no exaggeration since many of her friends never lived to see their way out of the same nightmare.

Today I celebrate with her. She has been an inspiration to me since we first met and I still rely on her wisdom and good judgement when I struggle with my own issues in life. She is my best friend and I'm very proud of her.

So this is for you...my congratulations and prayers for your continued success.

And love you, my friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
DisneyDirect.com