My Photo
Name:
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

I'm on a journey. I know where I'm going but not how I'll get there. Its a mystery only God knows...and isn't telling.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Unanswered Questions

What we call despair is often only the painful eagerness of unfed hope.
George Eliot


If hope is unfed, does it die? And once dead, can it be resurrected? I don't know the answers to these questions. I don't know the answers to any of my questions.

What I do know is that despair is indeed painful. It's a deep ache way down in the soul and there is no medicine that relieves it. I want it to stop. I want to get away from it.

Everything I see tells me there is no change in sight. What am I doing still hanging on to a belief that no one believes but me? Good question, but an even better question is how do I let go of it?

What was God's point in all this?

Another good question for which I have no answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
DisneyDirect.com