My Photo
Name:
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

I'm on a journey. I know where I'm going but not how I'll get there. Its a mystery only God knows...and isn't telling.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Becoming

My Place in This World
(Michael W. Smith)

The wind is moving
But I am standing still.
A life of pages
Waiting to be filled.
A heart thats hopeful,
A head thats full of dreams,
But this becoming
Is harder than it seems.
Feels like I'm:

Chorus:
Looking for a reason,
Roaming through the night to find
My place in this world,
My place in this world.
Not a lot to lean on.
I need your light to help me find
My place in this world,
My place in this world.

If there are millions
Down on their knees,
Among the many
Can you still hear me?
Hear me asking
Where do I belong?
Is there a vision
That I can call my own?


Sometimes it seems like God is just messing with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
DisneyDirect.com