My Photo
Name:
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

I'm on a journey. I know where I'm going but not how I'll get there. Its a mystery only God knows...and isn't telling.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Dream of my Heart

The dream was always running ahead of me. To catch up, to live for a moment in unison with it, that was the miracle.
Anais Nin

Every once in a while I think I come close to catching the dream. Just when I think I might be able to grab it, it speeds up and stays just outside my reach. There are times I get discouraged even when others think I'm being patient. Sometimes I'm so sure about the dream and other times it disappears like smoke from a candle. I thought I could feel it on my fingertips today but I guess I was wrong.

I really need a miracle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
DisneyDirect.com