My Photo
Name:
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

I'm on a journey. I know where I'm going but not how I'll get there. Its a mystery only God knows...and isn't telling.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I have faith in God that it will happen just as God told me. (Acts 27:25)

Therefore boldly declare what God says you have, and he will accomplish what you believe. You must, however, exhibit genuine faith and trust Him with your entire being. (from Crumbs)

I don't have trouble with believing what God has told me. I'm just so tired of the waiting. There are times when I want to just fall on the ground like a toddler and throw a temper tantrum. There are times I want to run away and never come back. There are days I just can't tolerate the waiting one minute longer!

Submission is something I have always wanted to be able to do well, but never could. I can submit just fine as long as it's my idea. But God seems to be asking me to submit in the one area that is the hardest for me...control. God has promised me something that I have come to love, want, and need, but I have no idea when God will fulfill the promise. I believe the promise, and I believe God will accomplish it, but I'm so very tired of the waiting.

So, instead of falling down in a temper tantrum, I will continue to kneel down and ask God to help me wait, knowing that everything will happen as it's supposed to and when it's supposed to. Someone special told me once, "don't worry, be happy, all will work out". I hold onto those words with the tight fists of a child holding a great treasure.

And I wait on God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
DisneyDirect.com