My Photo
Name:
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

I'm on a journey. I know where I'm going but not how I'll get there. Its a mystery only God knows...and isn't telling.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Kissing

“When [he] kisses you he isn't doing anything else. You're his whole universe..and the moment is eternal because he doesn't have any plans and isn't going anywhere. Just kissing you...it's overwhelming."

I've never been able to kiss and do anything else at the same time. All I'm able to do is feel the feelings. Kissing is one of my favorite things to do. It has an element of intimacy not unlike sex. It's something that people can do almost anywhere and at any time...it's inexpensive and feels really good.

I'm probably showing my age but I remember making out. Making out was what we did as teenagers for fun. I still like making out...it excites me and makes me want to just melt in his arms.

Kissing is something I'm not willing to live without. I want the intimacy that it brings but it has to be with the right person and it has to be mutual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
DisneyDirect.com