My Photo
Name:
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

I'm on a journey. I know where I'm going but not how I'll get there. Its a mystery only God knows...and isn't telling.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Real Life Angel

“Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky his is to have you....
The one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's her.'”


Great quote and great idea. I know a man like that and I believe he is an angel sent to me by God to love me and guide me through all the confusion and rough places in my life. He is the most selfless, kind, secure, healthy and loving man I know. He treats me like I'm special and he has been my most ardent supporter.

I don't know what tomorrow will bring for me, but one thing I do know...he will always be a part of my life. He brings fun and humor into my world. He continues to be in my life despite the fact that I can't give him all of my heart. He says he wants me to be happy even if it isn't with him. He believes in me and in what I believe God told me. He is wonderful and he doesn't even have a clue that he is, despite what others tell him. I hope and pray that he feels my love for him and my appreciation of him. I only hope he gets something good from being with me. He is a special man who deserves the best of life, and he'll get it because his glass is always half full. He always sees life through happy eyes. One of his favorite things to say when I'm fussing at him for doing yet another thing for me is, "don't worry, it's easy...it's like eatin' lettuce".

I believe in angels...I've met one...his name is Dwight. And I thank God for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
DisneyDirect.com