My Photo
Name:
Location: Jacksonville, Florida

I'm on a journey. I know where I'm going but not how I'll get there. Its a mystery only God knows...and isn't telling.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

My Plea

“If you are not too long, I will wait here for you all my life.”

I've never been a patient person. I'm sure it's my anxiety that causes me to want to have everything settled and answered. I like things to be in a nice neat box. I dislike changes, lateness, clutter, confusion and unanswered questions. When things are good, I want them to stay good. When my life is settled, I want it to stay settled.

I have been waiting, unsettled, for almost 4 years now. I've done my best to keep the faith and trust in God. It's been very stressful and I can tell it's wearing on me.

I have absolutely no control over God or anyone else, especially the one I love. There is no place I'd rather be than with him. I've been faithful and patient but I don't know if I can do this forever. I go to sleep each night knowing that it's one less day I'll have with him. Time is flying for both of us and we can't get it back once it's gone.

I'm still waiting here for you, please don't be too long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
DisneyDirect.com